Today’s nutritional scientists agree that hemp oil provides an incredible blend of balanced macronutrients that are a healthy part of the modern diet. Vasse Valley brings you the maximum benefit from hemp products by taking the whole seed and extracting the oil from it. Continue reading below to learn how hemp seed oil can fit into your diet and offer nutritious benefits.
Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
There’s a lot of misinformation about what people expect hemp can do. Nevertheless, the scientifically-confirmed data is entirely encouraging, as there are many benefits to hemp products:
- First, it’s important to note that hemp products are entirely legal as a result of the government confirming that it is safe for human consumption. Since 2017, there has been a renaissance in domestic hemp production, meaning there are new ways to take advantage of the health benefits that hemp seed oil offers.
- The essential fatty acids in hemp seed oil are the healthy kind that your body needs to operate at peak fitness. Hemp oils contain a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fats, which is the ideal ratio for your body and may both benefit some skin diseases and encourage cardiovascular health.
- Hemp seed oil is unique in that it’s the only edible seed oil that contains gamma-linolenic acid, which is compatible with humans’ natural skin lipids. Even beyond the consideration of skin diseases, this compound is helpful to potentially improve water retention and promote healthy skin, hair, and nails.
The Importance of Hemp Liquid
Few plants have as many benefits as hemp, and the oil’s liquid form makes it easy for people to access those benefits.
- Hemp liquid is an easy way to incorporate healthy hemp oils into food without overwhelming taste and texture. You can use this oil in salads, smoothies, dips or even on its own as a nutritional supplement.
- Hemp production is easier on the land than many other plants, making it ideal as a sustainable resource. Additionally, every part of the plant can be used to create helpful products. While we focus on the seed and its oil, other producers take the leaves, stems, and roots to create textiles, animal bedding, and more.
- Hemp seed oil is also an effective treatment for eczema. This oil not only hydrates the skin but it actually penetrates the skin and helps repair the barrier, helping to reduce itching and inflammation.
Why Trust Vasse Valley Regarding Hemp Seed Oil
We began our business in 2015 to bring wholesome hemp products to our fellow Australians. Over the past few years, the Sydney Royal Fine Food Show recognised our good work with bronze and silver awards for our hemp food submissions. In 2019, the Perth Royal Food Awards provided the same accolade, and the Hemp Industry Awards granted us the Best Packaging Award. Beyond the awards, though, we’ve distinguished ourselves through our dedicated customer service and creative recipes.
Contact us to learn more about our hemp seed oil and place an order today.