Our Hemp Seed Products
Why our products are unique
There are three defining features of Vasse Valley hemp seed products.
1) We are the first Western Australian paddock-to-plate hemp food business. Being 100% home-based and family-run we can control every aspect of production to keep things local and ensure our consumers are getting a quality product.
2) Unlike most hemp seed products, which have been dehulled or pressed for oil, our products use the entire hemp seed, giving you its full nutritional benefit.
3) We’ve discovered the perfect roasting technique to bring out hemp seeds full and delicious flavour. Grinding it intensifies this flavour and breaks the seed shell to give you that amazing crunch factor and massive fibre hit. You won’t find this product anywhere else!
Roasted Hemp Seed Crumble
Made from 100% hemp seed this aromatic and nutty crumble complements a whole range of dishes and flavours. Think peanut, hazelnut, toast, coffee…and something you can’t quite put your finger on. Beyond flavour, the broken seed husk adds crunch and texture to dishes and provides a good hit of insoluble fibre to keep you healthy on the inside.
- Spice and seasoning mixes
- Salad garnishing
- Fish crumb
Roasted Hemp Seed Paste
A nutty paste packed full of protein, fibre and an extra kick of healthy fats from added raw hemp seed oil.
The high oil content gives it a natural binding capacity and viscosity to complement a whole range of foods. This product is smooth on the palate, giving you a sensual nutty experience.
- Spreads and pastes
- Desserts and snacks
- Meat rubs
- Baked goods
Truffle & Hemp Spread
Go gourmet with the earthy pairing of truffle and roasted hemp seed.
- Toasted baguette with feta and tomato
- In a gourmet chicken or veggie wrap
- Mixed with pesto and spread on pizza or over pasta
- Spread on your favourite cut of freshly cooked steak.
Raw Hemp Hearts
Raw, dehulled hemp seed has a mild, nutty flavour and is full of healthy fats and high quality plant-based protein. Gluten free and vegan friendly, it also provides a great source of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc. Hemp seed does not contain THC so is perfectly safe to eat and is an easy way of adding some high quality nutrition into your daily diet, especially your kids’ diet!
A fantastic addition to
- Smoothies, cereal and yoghurt
- Or make your own dairy free milk alternative.
Raw Hemp Hearts will become a pantry staple!
Roasted Hemp Seed Dukkah
Our home-made Dukkah featuring Roasted Hemp Seed Crumble boasts nutty gusto with a subtle after-hit of chilli. Enjoy with freshly baked bread dipped in olive oil or add to your favourite meals for an extra flavour kick.
All of our products are preservative free, gluten free, vegan friendly and free of added sugar.
Hemp seed is naturally high in protein, unsaturated fats and fibre. As the table below shows, our roasted hemp seed is no exception!
|per 5g serve||per 100g|
Buy wholesale now!
Would you like to stock our products?
Contact us at Vasse Valley Hemp Farm to discuss wholesale prices.
We also sell bulk wholesale to food industry professionals.
See Our Current Stockists